Did you know 85% of your child's brain development will happen before they start school?
Amazing, isn't it?
With this in mind, you can understand why choosing kindergarten or childcare is a big decision for any family.
Firstly, you need to feel confident your child will be safe, secure and happy in their early learning program. But also, that your child's development will be optimised during these crucial early years.
That's a lot to consider.
But here's the good news...By selecting an ECMS kindergarten or childcare program, you can rest assured your child will have access to the best possible start to their educational journey.
Why? Because we've been helping thousands of Melbourne children realise their potential for more than 20 years. In fact, now more than 6500 Melbourne families each week entrust ECMS with their child's early learning and care. That's enough families to fill seven packed Melbourne trains.
Kindergarten and childcare - the ECMS way
Each ECMS kindergarten and childcare centre is designed to reflect its local community and family needs. This is one of the things families love most about our centres.
But no matter which ECMS kindergarten or childcare centre you select, you can feel certain your child and family will enjoy:
- Quality play-based learning activities that help your child develop confidence, empathy, resilience, problem-solving and language and communication skills, and lots more.
- Learning programs that reflect your child's individual interests and needs - ensuring your child loves their learning experience and is well prepared for school.
- Regular incursions, and excursions in the local community so your child can enjoy diverse experiences and environments.
- Qualified, talented and experienced educators who love what they do, and who continue to build their knowledge and skills with regular training and professional development.
- Educators who can connect your family with specialist support if your child has additional needs.
- Your child will be valued and respected for their uniqueness and what they can contribute to their early learning experience.
- Educators will work in partnership with you – your child’s most important educator – to optimise your child’s development.
- Safe and stimulating outdoor learning environments that your child will love exploring.
- Inviting indoor environments filled with plenty of natural resources to support your child’s development.