Are you looking for some quick and easy lunch box ideas to keep your children lunches exciting and healthy? Try our Mini Blueberry Pancakes recipe – even the fussiest of children won't be able to resist.
What you need
• 1 cup of flour
• 1 tablespoon of baking powder
• ½ teaspoon of salt
• 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
• 1 cup of buttermilk*
• ½ cup of blueberries
What to do
1. Add all ingredient, except blueberries in a medium bowl, and whisk until smooth.
2. Add the blueberries in and lightly stir to combine.
3. Pour roughly ¼ cup of batter onto a nonstick pan over medium heat.
4. When the top begins to bubble, flip the pancake and cook until golden.
*for a dairy free option substitute the buttermilk for 1 cup of non-dairy milk with 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and let sit for 5 minutes.