The ECMS approach to childcare
Each ECMS childcare centre is designed to reflect its local community and family needs. Families tell us this is one of the things they love most about our centres.
But no matter which ECMS early learning and care centre you select, you can feel certain your child and family will enjoy:
- A customised learning program that builds on your child's interests and needs to optimise their early development.
- Early learning programs that reflect the Government’s National Early Years Learning Framework.
- Programs that feature fun play-based activities that help your child develop vital physical, social, intellectual and emotional skills.
- Regular incursions, and excursions in the local community, exposing your child to diverse experiences and environments.
- An integrated four-year-old kindergarten program, offering convenience, quality and continuity of education when your child's ready for kinder.
- Talented and qualified educators who love what they do, and who continue to build their knowledge and skills with regular training and professional development.
- Educators who can connect your family with specialist support if your child has additional needs.
- Your child will be valued and respected for their uniqueness and what they can contribute to their early learning experience.
- Educators will work in partnership with you – your child’s most important teacher - to optimise your child’s development.
- Engaging outdoor learning environments for your child to explore.
- Inviting indoor environments filled with plenty of natural resources to support your child’s learning.
- A diverse menu of home-cooked and nutritious meals to fuel your child's growth and development. Meals can be tailored to your child’s dietary requirements.
- Nappies, incursions and excursions are included within your daily childcare fees, which means there are no hidden costs for families.