Make good use of those bananas that are a little too ripe for your child's lunchbox by making our egg-free, refined sugar-free banana bread.
What you need
• 3-4 mashed ripe bananas
• 2 tablespoons of ground flaxseed
• ⅓ cup of milk
• ⅓ cup of melted butter
• 2 teaspoons of vanilla
• ⅓ cup of coconut sugar
• 1 cup of flour
• 1 cup of wholemeal flour
• 1 teaspoon of baking soda
• ½ teaspoon of baking powder
• ½ teaspoon of salt
What to do
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
2. In a large bowl add the mashed banana, ground flaxseed, milk, melted butter and vanilla and mix well.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and lightly stir until combined.
4. Pour mixture into non-stick loaf tin and bake for 60 minutes or until the skewer comes out clean.