3+ activity groups - quality early learning before kindergarten
Enrolling your child in a 3+ activity group is an effective way to amplify their early development. It will work alongside your child’s home-based learning, equipping them with the skills and confidence they need to start four-year-old kindergarten well.
And if you’re a Melbourne family in the Wyndham area looking for a more affordable alternative to three-year-old kindergarten, ECMS’ 3+ activity groups might be the perfect answer.
Early learning the ECMS way
All children are unique. That’s why all ECMS 3+ activity programs are designed to give each child the best start to their educational journey.
And while no two ECMS 3+ activity groups are the same, in every ECMS 3+ activity group you will find:
- Quality programs that reflect the Government’s National Early Years Learning Framework.
- Programs that feature fun play-based activities designed to develop your child’s physical, social, intellectual and emotional skills.
- Talented and qualified educators who love what they do, and who continue to build their knowledge and skills.
- Educators who can connect your family with specialist support if your child has additional needs.
- Your child will be valued and respected for their uniqueness and what they can contribute to their early learning experience.
- Educators will work in partnership with you – your child’s most important educator - to optimise your child’s development.
- Engaging outdoor learning environments for your child to explore.
- Inviting indoor environments filled with plenty of natural resources to support your child’s learning.
3+ activity group fees for 2017: $220 per term
For more information or to book into these programs, contact the ECMS team on ph: (03) 8754 4999.